Access to and use of the Los Tarrales
website is provided by Los Tarrales Reserve and subject to the following terms:
1. By using the Los Tarrales website you agree to be legally bound by these terms. Los Tarrales may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the Los Tarrales website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated.
2. All material on the Los Tarrales website is in copyright unless otherwise stated. For private use and personal study you are permitted to make copies of reasonable extracts from this web site and to save reasonable extracts to your hard disk. It is strictly forbidden to copy any material from this website for commercial use. It is also forbidden to display material from the Los Tarrales website on other web sites, or to use any material from this web site for public presentations or any kind of publications or reports without written permission issued by Los Tarrales Reserve (We are generally happy to provide material in instances where the conservation is promoted). For inquiries regarding use of material on our website, please contact us.
3. You are welcome to link to pages on the Los Tarrales website. It is not allowed to link to images, pdf or other downloadable material without written permission issued by Los Tarrales Reserve. You may request a link from the Los Tarrales website to another web site. We are happy to link to other sites which enhance the information given at our web site.
4. Los Tarrales Reserve is not responsible for the content of external web sites which are accessible through the links provided at the Los Tarrales website. External web sites are independent from Los Tarrales Reserve.
5. Los Tarrales Reserve provides content on its website without any kind of warranty.
6. Los Tarrales Reserve will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, arising from the use of this web site. Los Tarrales Reserve does not guarantee that the access to this web site is uninterrupted, nor that the servers making our web site accessible are free of viruses or other malicious software.
7. Present law in Guatemala applies to any case of legal dispute. Place of jurisdiction Guatemala City, Guatemala C.A.
Los Tarrales Reserve
Km 164.2 Ruta Nacional 11
Patulul, Suchitepéquez, Guatemala
To prevent spam we do not provide an e-mail link, please copy the address to your mail program.